Monday, March 21, 2011

Overview

What is the status of my Articleship ?????
On April 1st unofficially it will touch the bunch mark of 3 years and on April 15th officially toooo...
Still i can't say my articleship will got over in another 6 months. Life is a game, since i am not a good player, i am struggling to go smoothly. Anyway the inborn powerful mind ( for this i am great full to my father ) of mine is still saying that i am in the right track.

Most probably i will stop this blog by this month, and will start another one. As i said earlier if conditions and other aspects permits i will be an active blog. It might be an extraction of my diary, i don't want to publish ma original diary. My next 11 months will be very hectic and most of the aspects will be secretive. So i cant say to what extent i can update my blog.

Since i am updating many moments in ma facebook page that also will effect the blog contents.

Lets see the drama..........

No comments:

Post a Comment