Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MY FIRST* DAY IN VnS or 2008 FY ENDING


22nd March 2011

31st March 2011: one fine morning, as per my brother’s earlier direction woke up early. Get ready and reached Thrissur. Suddenly he turned the bike to a narrow and congested road ( later understood, that is ‘public urinal’ for the whole Thrissur town) reached in front of a building. From the name board understood I reached Vasu and Sivaram. Chartered accountants. Just prayed, please help me to be good in study and calm.

A narrow stare case welcomes me, bro told me that always take care of this. I am felt that who design this, since I am very much interested in constructions and plans, my thoughts always will be nice enough regarding that. Yes first impression is best impression. Anyway I am used with that kind of stares. That stares lead us to a crowded room, some are sitting while few are not. Atmosphere was very noisy. Since I am new to those kinds of offices atmosphere felt something and a long breath comes out.

Brother introduced me Omanechi, Chnadrettan and Anithechi. Then they started to talk about me and other matters. I just stood there, since I am not much talkative to other than my friends and all. Struggled a little for a good breath, that much crowd. Can’t understand why suddenly noise came down to silence. Heard some sound from back side, voice was not much clear. I moved a bit and turned back, a small little fatty man. He just looked at me I am also, by saying in mind that no gap over here to move. He started to talk with one guy over there, then my brother come and told me that is Vasu sir. Something like electric shock passed through my mind, thought that first day itself block his way, felt bad. Suddenly my brother introduced me. Then sir told something, I don’t understand what it is. Then again he looks me and went inside the cabin. After that I asked bro that what he said? The answer hurt me a bit because he told me that sir told that don’t joined today and even not told the date on which I can join. Since he knew me well, think he read ma mind from ma face, told me that wait all will go ok.

He again started talking with ‘ VnS Thrimoorthies’ after few minutes one man suddenly went inside the cabin through other door. That was not a big deal for me to analyse that this is Sivaram sir (from the name of office). Then brother come to me and told the same. We entered in to the cabin. Ma bro started to speak to them, instead of listening to that ma eyes were busy with tracing that cabin- Shelf, books, tables, etc..

Suddenly Sivaram sir asked some academicals questions. Then looked Vasu sir, sir told that today is Monday so not good, let him come another day. Then sivaram sir turnd towards me and laugh (that is his trade mark). We came out from the cabin. Bro narrated the whole to Omanechi. Then she told to bro you don’t mind send me tomorrow, I will take care of. Then bro looked at me, I just shake ma head. Then omanechi told me that office time is 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM. But students will not left office by 5; they will simply be there by talking something, that was ok for me. Also told me that ‘you have to bring lunch also.’

She turned to bro and started to talk about me again. “ Anthado thante pole allalo thante aniyan,athikam mindunnonnum ella lo, eviduthe pillerellam nalla saamartyam ulla pilleratta.” (That gave a smile in ma mind and thought that, you don’t know me, will see) Suddenly one girl comes there and started to speak something, seems she is very busy. After that omanechi introduced her to me by saying that, this is Nithya and she is relative of Sivaram sir, just smiled and she went.

Then say bye to them and comes down. I asked brother that, you only told me na here lot of articles are there and I sow no one na (specifically I heard two names- Vani, Anitha, from them only bro comes to know more details of CPT I think). He shows me the ground floor and told that all are here; you can meet them all latter. Then we went back to home.

NIthin P J

No comments:

Post a Comment